You will be expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct below:
As a participant of BYOBW, I understand that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing with the event and if I act like a jerk I may be asked to leave.
- Safety first! Be aware of your surroundings and respect other riders and spectators and do your best to “do no harm.”
- Spectators should stay behind the curbs and hay bales and not cross the course during the event.
- According to local law, all permitted events are non-smoking events. Understand that you can be cited for this offense.
- Use of drugs and alcohol during the event and in the park and street closure is not allowed.
- Show respect to the BYOBW crew who are running the event.
- Pack out ALL the garbage you brought AND take your Big Wheel home. Do not leave your broken ride for us to deal with.
- Use designated trash bags if they are available and USE THE PORTO-POTTIES, not the trees.
- Be courteous to neighbors who need access to their homes during the event.